Job Reference: MEADM0004
Salary: £12-13.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client, an established and successful Estate Agent based in Melksham, Wiltshire is looking for a versatile, multi-talented combined Book keeper and Administrator to work directly with the Managing Director.
The successful candidate would be required to work unsupervised to deadlines therefore somebody with previous experience in book-keeping would be desirable.
Working hours are
- Monday, Wednesday & Thursday - 10 00 to 17 00 with a Saturday needing to to be worked every other weekend.
Duties the successful candidate will be required to do (but not exhaustive of) are:
- Day to Book keeping duties
- PAYE and Pension
- Competent working up to Trial Balance.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Financial reports
- Admin support, including data input, answering telephone enquiries and face to face customer service.
- Attend viewings when successful training is completed.
- MS Office particularly Excel and Outlook
- Excellent knowledge of Sage 50 accounts and bookkeeping procedures including VAT
For further information please call Shaun on 01225 709494