Job Reference: GOAD01
Salary: £8.72 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our well-established client is looking for an Administrator for their site based on the outskirts of Goole. The role will involve both customer service and administrative duties so the right candidate must have previous experience in both areas. This is a challenging and varied role so applicants must be able to demonstrate a proven track record working in a demanding environment.
- Stock control duties including the receipt of materials from customers through in-house system
- Stock transfers and stock adjustments as necessary.
- Entering customer orders onto the system.
- Inform customers stock is ready from processed work orders or delegate to achieve timely despatch. Any perceived likely failures to be reported to enable intervention to achieve on time in full delivery.
- Monitoring email requests to ship goods by the Office Manager and reporting any issues hindering timely despatch.
- Liaising with and processing requests from customers to despatch their goods, producing the necessary picking note, delivery note, etc. and invoicing on to the customer the relevant charges involved in the transaction.
- Liaising with transport companies to arrange despatch of customer goods.
- Providing transportation quotations to customers and obtaining agreement to ship prior to despatch as and when requested.
- Scanning sales orders, despatch documentation, purchase requisitions and work orders into the system.
- Maintaining the sales order and purchase order trays in line with procedure to enable full visibility of status as instructions received by e-mail.
- Processing works orders through the system
- Monitoring and passing transport supplier invoices, making sure any charges are passed onto the customer and tie up with the transport spreadsheet.
- Providing transport accrual figure to Finance Manager just after month-end.
- Temporary labour control and clocking in data collation as required.
- Receiving, matching and verifying supplier invoices and entering them onto the system.
- General administration and reception duties
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we regret that we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
emailyour CV to email@example.com