Job Reference: MEIND00201
Salary: £8.21-10.19 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our client, a well established Melksham based manufacturing company, are recruiting for Assembly Operatives to work on their busy assembly line. No experience is necessary as full on the job training will be provided. You must be able to work across 2 shifts and be available for ongoing work.
Duties and requirements include;
- Working as part of the assembly line function
- No experience necessary
- You must be willing & able to work on all 3 shifts
Hours and pay;
- 06 00 to 14 00 & 14 00 to 22 00
- Monday to Friday
- £8.21 for the first 12 weeks. £10.19 per hour after 12 weeks.
Other benefits of working for Baileys include;
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holidays)
- Weekly pay
- Pension contribution
- Online payslips
- Access to plenty of other Temporary & Permanent opportunities local to you
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
For further information please contact Beth or Emilio on 01225 709494.