Job Reference: GOLSB-CSAD
Salary: £10.11 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Bailey Employment Services are recruiting on behalf of their client based in Leeds.
The role will involve providing excellent quality internal and external customer service in undertaking Operational tasks to support a busy Operational teams
At times this role will involve working in a high pressure environment, but the company will provide great training and help you develop your knowledge of their products and processes.
- Deliver first class professional written and verbal service to internal and external customers through the accurate completion of administrative tasks within a team environment.
- Carry out a range of assigned clerical/technical support tasks, ensuring that the work is completed, authorised and recorded accurately and adheres to specified Group policies and business procedures. Readiness to refer to more senior colleagues where appropriate
- Thoroughly scrutinise all documents and requests for validity and ensure transaction input is performed with high levels of speed and accuracy, Raise routine correspondence where appropriate
- Accountable for the identification, logging, investigation and resolution of a range of customer complaints.
- Be self sufficient to build knowledge of the London Stock Exchange, International Stock Markets and all aspects of trading equities.
Key Capabilities, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Complaint training - including a full understand of Resolve and its completion, and a knowledge of all regulatory risk requirements, when reportable/not reportable and SLA timescales. Understanding of the complaint handling regulations applicable to FSA.
- A positive approach to Customer Service is essential, with strong written and verbal communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow operational procedures and quickly assimilate technical processes and systems
- Well organised, with the ability to present factual information in a logical and structured way
- Ability to plan and manage large, often fluctuating, volumes of work to strict deadlines
- IT literate, comfortable with the use of keyboard and software applications and mail merge functions
- Able to use arithmetical/numerical skills to undertake a range of basic calculations to support customer enquiries
- Maintains a positive outlook with a desire to succeed, tackle and resolve problems.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing demands.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Ability to motivate self and others to achieve challenging goals.
- Experience of working in an execution only stock broker or financial services environment desirable but not essential. Alternatively experience gained in a banking, accounting, book keeping or other financial discipline
- An interest in financial services.
- Analytical Skills
- Oral Communication
- Procedural/Product/Specialist knowledge
- Self/Work organisation
- Written Communication
- A mixture of working from home and also office based.
- The position will consist of 50% Customer Service Telephony Duties and 50% Administration Duties
- The position is paying £10.11 per hour
- 6 month contract with the possibility of extension after the 6 months.
- The working hours are between either 8am - 4pm or 9am - 5pm, we do need you to be able to commit to both shifts.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Training Provided
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change