Job Reference: GO18951
Salary: £10.33 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Bailey Employment Services Ltd are recruiting for our prestigious client.
Working from home reporting to a Team Manager, as a Customer Service Advisor working within the general Insurance department you will support new & existing customers with their enquiries relating to Insurance renewals and cancellations. You will be expected to provide excellent customer service, ensuring that all customers are dealt with quickly and efficiently and that fair outcomes and fulfilling the customers needs are complete at first contact where possible.
- Customer Service Agents that join the company will be rewarded with a basic pay rate of £10.33 per hour.
- Potential to increase earnings by working overtime at time and a half as well as an uplift in pay for unsociable hours.
- Subject to qualifying criteria, Advisors will be entitled to an Annual bonus as well as monthly Cash payments
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Initially you will be entitled to 28 days holiday per year pro rata, rising to 30 days holiday after you’ve been in the role for 12 weeks.
- Full training is provided, both classroom based and on the job support.
- City Centre Location initially with a mixture of working from home
- Previous call centre or banking experience is not essential.
- Applicants must demonstrate a keen desire to learn and have a hunger for success.
- A great attitude towards providing an excellent level of customer service which exceeds customer expectations.
- The ability to work with skill, care and diligence and treat customers sensitively and responsibly
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Applicants will be subject to strict vetting, including 3 years of referencing, a credit check and criminal record check.
- Applicants must have the ability to work from home
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established high-profile company in a busy contact centre environment. Our client has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years.
Our client is the UK's largest digital bank, supporting 30 million customers and over one million businesses every day - from new start-ups to multinational organisations.
Our client has been named on The Times' list of Top 50 Employers for Women for the sixth consecutive year and named the World's Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion at the Euromoney Awards for Excellence 2017.
Hours of work:
- Average of 35 hours per week
- 8 hour shifts Operating hours between 0800-1800
- Occasional Saturday shift 9am - 1pm
While the role is initially a 6-month temporary contract it has the potential to continue, be extended or even lead to a permanent position subject to performance.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change