Job Reference: GOGLO-IWCD
Salary: £10.33 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Bailey Employment Services are recruiting for our client Lloyds Banking Group in Gloucester.
Lloyds Banking Group is the UK’s largest financial services group. Through our family of iconic brands we play a vital role in supporting the people, businesses and communities we serve and in creating a thriving UK economy.
You could be part of this future, developing a fulfilling career in a thriving and supportive environment. Scottish Widows is a key part of Lloyds Banking Group, our frontline customer service teams play a vital role in ensuring our customers’ needs are at the heart of everything we do.
Within the Insurance and Wealth Chief Operating Office, where we help personal and business customers with their long-term protection, retirement and investment needs.
Within IWCOO our primary focus is our customers and colleagues. We are passionate about making a difference whilst keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are focused on continuing to improve customer experience, simplifying our business and making IWCOO a great place to work for our colleagues.
You will be based in Scottish Widows Workplace Savings (SWWS) currently based at the Barnwood.
You will support new and existing customers with their financial & service needs via a range of channels where appropriate and deliver an excellent customer experience. You will Help Britain Prosper and ensure customers receive fair outcomes, are dealt with efficiently and are referred to the correct person or channel where appropriate, including our vulnerable customers.
This role will require you to provide an excellent customer experience for incoming and outbound contacts. You’ll be providing information on our products, acting promptly on our customers’ instructions and ensuring that records are fully up to date and accurate. There might be the need to complete some admin tasks however predominantly the successful candidates will be serving our customers on the phone.
- Customer Service Agents that join the team within SWWS will be rewarded with a pay rate of £10.33 per hour
- These are temporary positions initially, with a real possibility to go permanent. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is looking for a telephony role.
- Great training and help you develop an in-depth knowledge of our products and processes.
- Training is so comprehensive, you don’t need a background in finance or banking. You do however need experience of helping customers and answering queries.
- Subsidised canteen on site supplying breakfast and lunch menu & 2 coffee shops onsite
- Proactive, self-motivated & keen to learn
- Show great attention to detail
- Computer literacy
- Excellent customer service experience
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Attention to Detail
- Telephony & Admin skills
Hours of work
- 35 hrs per week Monday - Friday
- 7 hour shifts between 8am - 5.30pm
- Shifts may change with site movement
If you're interested in joining an organisation that is shaping the future of the banking industry, then this could be for you.
Apply today and make a real difference to how our client supports the customer of the future.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Training Provided
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change