Job Reference: GOHALMIDDA
Salary: £10.58 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Bailey Employment Services are currently recruiting for Lloyds Banking Group in Halifax.
Could you help Lloyds Banking Group become the best bank for customers? As one of the UK’s leading financial services Groups, Lloyds Banking Group are currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals to become a part of their team.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will:
- Manage inbound customer queries relating to their accounts and products, keeping it simple and making it easier to do business with Lloyds Banking Group
- Complete telephony, digital and admin based tasks to service customer queries
- Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
- Build long lasting professional relationships with Lloyds Banking Group customers that will exceed their expectations
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements
- Demonstrate consistently Lloyds Banking Group values and behaviours
- Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development
- Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
- Provide a high quality service to Lloyds Banking Group customers comprising of handling inbound calls and undertaking a range of processing tasks. This will be achieved as part of a flexible model to support the business in meeting customer demands within agreed service levels.
- Customer Service Advisors that join the company will be rewarded with a basic pay rate of £10.58 per hour.
- Potential to increase earnings by working overtime as well as an uplift in pay for unsociable hours after 8pm.
- Subject to qualifying criteria, Customer service advisors will be entitled to an Annual bonus as well as monthly Cash payments
- While the role is initially temporary there are genuine opportunities for career progression
- Initially you will be entitled to 28 days holiday per year pro rata, rising to 30 days holiday after you’ve been in the role for 12 weeks.
- Full training is provided
Hours of work:
- ‘Midday’ Shift Pattern
- 35 hours per week
- Operating hours between 1100- 2100
- Maximum of 5 out of 7 days (over a Mon- Sun weekly period)
- Shifts 7 hours in length
- Maximum of 2 weekend days over a 4 week period
- 8 weeks’ notice of confirmed shift pattern
If you’re interested in joining an organisation that is shaping the future of the banking industry, Lloyds Banking Group could be for you.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change