Job Reference: GOPENDBB1
Salary: £10.33 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Bailey Employment Services Ltd are currently recruiting Customer Service Advisors for their client in Pendeford.
Reporting to a Team Manager, a Business Banking advisor delivers an excellent customer experience for new to bank customers, supporting our customers through the process of opening their Business Accounts as well as helping deepen customers’ relationship with the Bank by identifying and meeting their financial & service needs via a range of channels where appropriate. Helps Britain prosper and ensures customers receive fair outcomes, are dealt with efficiently and with the highest level of customer service, including our vulnerable customers. Supports the banks priorities and acts in line with the Group Values, Behaviours and Codes of Responsibility.
- Customer Service Agents that join the company will be rewarded with a basic pay rate of £10.32 per hour.
- Potential to increase earnings by working overtime at time and a half and uplift in pay for unsociable hours.
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Initially you will be entitled to 28 days holiday per year pro rata, rising to 30 days holiday after you’ve been in the role for 12 weeks.
- Full training provided, both classroom based and on the job support.
- City Centre Location - good public transport links
While the role is initially a 6-month temporary contract it has the potential to continue, be extended or even lead to a permanent position subject to performance.
- Previous call centre or banking experience is not essential.
- Applicants must demonstrate a keen desire to learn and have a hunger for success.
- A great attitude towards providing an excellent level of customer service which exceeds customer expectations.
- The ability to work with skill, care and diligence and treat customers sensitively and responsibly
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Applicants will be subject to strict vetting, including 3 years of referencing, a credit check and criminal record check.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established high-profile company in a busy banking environment. Our client has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years.
Our client is the UK's largest digital bank, supporting 30 million customers and over one million businesses every day - from new start-ups to multinational organisations.
Hours of work:
- Weekly rotational shift pattern
- Average of 35 hours per week
- Operating hours between 0700- 2000 Monday - Friday
- Operating between 9am- 2pm Saturday
- Maximum of 5 out of 7 days (over a Mon- Sat weekly period)
- 1 midweek NWD when a Saturday shift is worked
- 8 weeks’ notice of confirmed shift pattern
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change