Job Reference: GOLSB-CSA
Salary: £10.11 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Bailey Employment Services are recruiting on behalf of their client based at Lovell Park in Leeds.
The role will involve offering excellent quality customer service over the phone assisting new and existing customers to execute UK and International dealing orders in line with FCA regulation, Internal Procedures, and policies, and provide support for a range of other duties, including registering new accounts, providing Website navigation, accurately resolving complaints in line with the groups Complaints Policy and providing technical support.
At times this role will involve working in a high-pressure environment, but you’ll have great training to help you develop your knowledge of the products and processes.
- Deliver first class customer service through the provision of accurate, professional, and friendly contact over the phone to a wide range of customer enquiries
- Ensuring that all transactions are accurately recorded in accordance with internal processes and procedures
- Build relationships typically at peer level across the business to clarify facts, verify technical details, exchange information, or resolve enquiries and issues.
- Record all customer complaints received in line with the group complaints handling policy, take ownership for resolution, resolve complaints where possible and reach the correct outcome.
- Accountable for the identification, logging, investigation, and resolution of a range of customer complaints.
- Be self-sufficient to build knowledge of the London Stock Exchange, International Stock Markets, and all aspects of trading equities.
Key Capabilities, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A positive approach to customer service is essential, with an excellent telephone manner.
- Strong communication skills, and able to present factual information in a logical and structured way
- IT literate, comfortable with the use of keyboard and software applications
- Able to use arithmetical/numerical skills to undertake a range of basic calculations to support customer enquiries
- Maintains a positive outlook with a desire to succeed
- Flexible and adaptable to changing demands
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Ability to motivate self and others to achieve challenging goals
- Complaint training - including a full understanding of Resolve and its completion, and a knowledge of all regulatory risk requirements, when reportable/not reportable and SLA timescales.
- Experience of working in an execution only stockbroker or financial services environment desirable but not essential. Alternatively, experience gained in a banking, accounting, bookkeeping or other financial discipline
- An interest in financial services.
- Analytical Skills
- Oral Communication
- Procedural/Product/Specialist knowledge
- Self/Work organisation
- Written Communication
- The position is a Customer Service Advisor role with a mixture of working from home and office based. You will be required to work in the office for the first few weeks to get your systems up and running, and then working from home will be discussed with your Team Leader.
- The position will consist of Customer Service Telephony Duties
- The position is paying £10.11 per hour
- 6-month contract with the possibility of extension after the 6 months.
- The working hours are between 8am - 9pm on a 6-week rotation (rota can be provided)
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Training Provided
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change