Job Reference: GO81-0007
Salary: £12.02 per hour
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
As Customer Services Team Leader you will oversee and lead a team of Case Handlers working directly with our customers. You will manage and develop the skills within the Customer Services team. You will act as point of escalation for any major or sensitive queries and take ownership of customer contacts through to successful resolution. It will be your responsibility to ensure that excellent service is provided by your team to all customers in every contact.
- People Management & Leadership
- Act as a role model with attitude and approach, demonstrating leadership and resilience to all on site.
- Manage individuals through performance, conduct and capability issues in a timely manner.
- Development and performance management of staff including completion of effective team meetings, one-to-ones, call monitoring and coaching sessions.
- To proactively support the recruitment processes and ensure the correct people are within the correct roles.
- To ensure high levels of employee engagement within the centre.
- To act as a positive role model to the Customer Operational Teams, demonstrating leadership, personal discipline and resilience
- To support the team in achieving all KPI metrics and identify any areas of risk within the team. To identify performance concerns and develop a practical solution in a timely manner.
- To produce and present regular in depth reports and updates to senior management team including current team, work load and developments.
- Actively manage the daily workload and delegate tasks when necessary. Providing regular updates on current and outstanding work volumes within the team.
- To support the establishment of a performance led culture in the customer teams to ensure KPI’s and goals are routinely achieved
- Produce and analyse high level MI reporting to ensure consistent review of site statistics.
- To identify opportunities to automate or enhance current internal systems to improve the customer experience and reduce working times
- To act as final point of contact for escalated queries, manage a high volume of escalated cases and ensure successful resolution, balancing the customers and business needs.
- Adapt approach to individuals to ensure excellent service is provided at all times.
- Monitor and manage multi-channel customer communications to guarantee all customer queries are handled to the correct standard and within SLA’s.
- Responsibility for customer compensation claims, thorough analysis and reporting on all claims leaving the business.
- Consistently monitor and analyse performance within team and support individuals using advanced coaching techniques.
- Identify areas of improvement to ensure ‘right first time’ ethos throughout the whole team.
- Develop and maintain strong technical product knowledge through continuous training on J Rotherham products and ensure that this is passed to team members by supporting and guiding their learning.
- To support the establishment, integration, training and ongoing review of meaningful customer standards for all aspects of the Customer Services Team.
- To actively monitor and act on indirect customer feedback and scores to improve performance levels
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we regret that we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
Call Danielle on 01405 780 380