Job Reference: GOBELSLO
Salary: £9.83 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are looking for Inbound Customer Service Advisors for our Client based in Belfast. You will be the first and often only point of contact for customers calling regarding their mortgages.
Hours of work:
- Monday – Friday
- 8am – 6pm
- 8 weeks’ notice of shift pattern
- Customer Service Agents that join the company in the mortgage department will be rewarded with a basic pay rate of £9.83 per hour.
- Potential to increase earnings by working overtime at time and a half and uplift in pay for unsociable hours.
- Subject to qualifying criteria, Agents will be entitled to a yearly bonus and monthly Cash payments
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Initially you will be entitled to 28 days holiday per year pro rata, rising to 32 days holiday after you’ve been in the role for 12 weeks.
- Full training provided, both classrooms based and on the job support.
- City Centre Location - good public transport links
While the role is initially a 6-month temporary contract it has the potential to continue, be extended or even lead to a permanent position subject to performance.
- Previous call centre or banking experience is not essential.
- Applicants must demonstrate a keen desire to learn and have a hunger for success.
- A great attitude towards providing an excellent level of customer service which exceeds customer expectations.
- The ability to work with skill, care and diligence and treat customers sensitively and responsibly
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Applicants will be subject to strict vetting, including 3 years of referencing, a credit check and criminal record check.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established high-profile company in a busy banking environment. Our client has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years.
Our client is the UK's largest digital bank, supporting 30 million customers and over one million businesses every day - from new start-ups to multinational organisations.
Our client has been named on The Times' list of Top 50 Employers for Women for the sixth consecutive year and named the World's Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion at the Euro-money Awards for Excellence 2017.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)