Job Reference: GOCOM2026
Salary: £8.67 per hour
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Due to expansion, our client is currently recruiting for a Customer Services Case Handler.
Our client offers the best of a dynamic, fast growing business along with a family environment, that is built on making sure employees have the opportunity to be involved in how the business grows.
As a Case Handler you will act as a direct point of contact. You will manage and take ownership of customer orders from point of purchase through to full instal. You will be expected to liaise directly with the customer and the team, providing regular updates and working closely with key stakeholders and other departments to find successful resolutions for each individual case.
Case Handler Responsibilities:
- Handle a high volume of customer cases simultaneously, whilst prioritising depending on the severity of the issue.
- Establish and sustain meaningful relationships with customers and key stakeholders, developing a constructive business relationship.
- Take full ownership of customer queries, acting as their sole point of contact within the company in order to ensure successful completion of installations.
- Producing and reviewing detailed reports following customer complaint in order to follow up and implement change including root cause analysis.
- Negotiating resolutions with the end customer, balancing both the needs of the company and the business.
- Actively seek customer feedback and be proactive with making improvements in the customer journey.
- Be proactive with all customer contacts, respond promptly to all contacts in a professional manner.
- Have awareness of GDPR regulation, observe and implement all guidelines and own any GDPR sensitive complaints to satisfactory resolution.
- Manage and report on compensation claims which balance customer and business needs.
- Ongoing management of projects with a high level of accuracy, demonstrating a high level of detail in relation to producing or reviewing written numerical information and effective task completion.
- To identify solutions to problems in a timely and proactive manner and positively support their implementation.
Query handling processes
CRM System knowledge
Experience in the kitchen and bathroom sector would be beneficial
GDPR and DPA regulations
Consumer rights act knowledge is highly advantageous
Advanced dispute resolution knowledge
Previous experience working in a call centre environment is required.
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we regret that we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
Call Danielle on 01405 780 380