Job Reference: GOCOM2044
Salary: £8.21-12.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Proven practical skills or on completion of a Skills Test
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive Customer Service Administrator to join our busy team based in Doncaster. Previous customer service and administration experience in an office environment is required for this role.
As the first line of contact for customers via the telephone and email, you will need to have a friendly attitude and helpful approach to promote a positive and professional Company image.
Main responsibilities for the Customer Service Administrator role:
- Main task – Sales inbox quoting (not including technical enquires)
- Answering phone; taking orders.
- Sorting invoice queries and raising credits during quieter periods
- Processing orders when during busy periods
- Invoice checks – Checking through the previous days invoices
- Completing various reports (e.g. margins, activity, profit)
Skills requirements for the Customer Service Administrator role:
- Customer service and administration experience in an office environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop personable and professional relationships
- Strong computer skills, fully competent with all relevant software applications (MS Office Word & Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, demonstrating initiative
- A flexible approach to duties and a keen 'can do’ attitude
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we regret that we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
Call Danielle on 01405 780 380