Job Reference: GOCOP01
Salary: £10.02 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
To our customers, a home is so much more than just walls and a roof - it's where they live, where they and their belongings are kept safe. As a Home Insurance Customer Advisor you'll make sure that our customers have the best policy to safeguard their precious home and belongings.
It's a highly satisfying and challenging role. Like all of us, you'll put customers first and help us become the best bank for customers. It is a telephone based role with our customers calling you for support. You will have the skills to ask questions and listen to our existing customers' needs, making amendments and answering queries, to ensure their policies fully meet their needs and that their requests are dealt with appropriately.
In our Contact Centre the majority of your day will be spent on the phone talking to our customers, helping our branch network and existing customers with policies. You'll need to love communicating and establishing relationships over the phone, as well as having good written communication skills as you will be required to write and produce letters to confirm details for our customers. You will have the ability to learn and retain product information on an ongoing basis as well as using a variety of computer systems. You'll need to be able to handle potential complaints along with ensuring you are doing the right thing for our customers by supporting the customer to find the relevant solution to their query. Previous experience in insurance is a plus but not essential as you'll receive the training you need to reach your full potential.
As a committed, dedicated member of our team you'll work 35 hours per week across a variety of shift patterns on a rota basis within our opening hours which are currently Monday to Friday 8 am - 6 pm and Saturday 9 am - 1 pm.#
· Take ownership when receiving customer calls, and other sources of communication, provide information or support in ensuring we get the accurate information to meet the customer’s needs.
· Utilise various IT applications entering customer data, to provide highest level of service to each customer
· Be a true advocate of our business vision & values, demonstrating this at each interaction with colleagues and customers alike
· Actively take responsibility to manage own performance and self-development ensuring continuous improvement
· Ensure that systems, FCA requirements and multiple branded product and process knowledge are always kept up to date and all work adheres to these regulations. Also maintaining files and records by following correct procedures.
· Contribute and support the completion of departments workloads such as admin workflow.
· Deliver a simple, efficient and straightforward customer experience with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy, aiming to meet customer’s needs answering all queries using established procedures.
· Work in line with your assigned schedule to ensure customer demand met, also ensuring you attend weekly teams huddles sharing any ideas to help drive improvement
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
Email your cv to email@example.com