Job Reference: GODAF01
Salary: £8.70 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our Client is looking for a number of Customer Service Coordinators for their site based in Alfreton. Working as part of a customer service team you will play a critical role in supporting the delivery of the supply of products to FMCG customers.
As the main point of contact for the customer you will understand their needs and will proactively provide updates as well as respond to any queries in a timely and professional manner.
Skills & Experience required
- Previous customer service experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- The ability to work on your own initiative, planning and prioritising your workload effectively
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Excellent IT skills including MS Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience of SAP desirable
The hours of work will be 08.30 – 16.30 one week, followed by 10.00 – 18.00 the next, working 5 out 7 days a week. You will be expected to work 1 day over the weekend every 3-4 weeks.
Throughout December an additional shift of 12.00 – 20.00 will be added to the rota to cope with the increase of work in the run up to Christmas.
This is a temporary contract until Christmas.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org