Job Reference: MESP0001
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Bailey Employment are currently looking to recruit 2 Data Analysts to work on a long term temporary assignment for our well established Chippenham based client.
The correct candidates will be using computer systems to analyse and record data and feed this information on to relevant departments.
DUTIES WILL include:
- Using computer systems to analyse information
- Reporting this information to relevant departments
- Operating computers so must be literate in this regard
- Ensure that information is recorded concisely so that other departments can use data efficiently
- Hours of work - 0830 - 1700 - Monday to Friday
- Long term ongoing temporary assignment
- Could become permanent
- Exact nature of duties / of this job description may vary from time to time due to changing operational requirements.
- Experience in a similar field is not required, however being computer literate is
- Due to rural location, may suit candidates who live locally or have access to transport facilities
Other benefits of working for Baileys include:
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holidays)
- Weekly pay
- Pension contribution
- Online payslips
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
Please contact Sam on 01225 709494 for more information.