Job Reference: MEINE1210S
Salary: £13.50 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our well established Shepton Mallet based client are looking for a number of Counterbalance Operatives to join their busy team on a full time, ongoing basis. You will need a in date and valid counterbalance licence to be considered.
- Moving products from lorries into the warehouse
- Dealing with dispatch paperwork
- Any other duties such as upkeep of warehouse
Hours & Pay;
- Candidates are required to work a rotating shift of 0600 - 1400 and 1400 - 2200.
- Pay is £13.50 per hour for both shifts
Other benefits of working for Bailey Employment include;
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holidays)
- Weekly pay
- Pension contribution
- Online payslips
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
Please contact Emilio on 01225 709494 for more information. A CV will be required to be considered for this role.
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change