Job Reference: GO2
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
We are currently recruiting for a Counter Balance Operator to join our client’s team. The position is based in the Gilberdyke area and requires an immediate start.
The successful candidate must hold a valid (in date) CB licence
The role will involve:
- Heavy lifting of 25kg bags
- Packing the production
- Undertake CB duties as required being sure to follow warehouse guidelines
- Complete daily safety checks of FLT (CB)
- Ensure all stock is stored, handled and transported securely
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of working within a warehouse/logistics environment with great communication skills.
Working hours are 8.30am till 5pm (one half an hour break)
Please call Vicky or Dace at Baileys Employment Services if you are interested.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)