Job Reference: MEIND101WE
Salary: £10.25 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Bailey Employment Services are looking to recruit a full-time Forklift Operative for our Westbury based client EARNING UP TO £24,000 PER YEAR. The successful candidate will have a valid, in-date Counterbalance licence. This is an excellent TEMP TO PERM opportunity with multiple CAREER PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES.
- Loading and offloading product using the forklift
- Some manual lifting/handling, picking loads, securing loads
- Assisting customers & other general yard duties
- Pay = £10.25 per hour (£24,000 per annum)
- Hours = Monday to Friday, 6am/7.30am to 4pm/5:30pm (45 hours per week)
- PERMANENT ROLE AFTER A SUCCESSFUL 12 WEEK PROBATION PERIOD
- Multiple progression options through the company including Class 1 & 2 driving, office roles etc.
- 23 days (+ bank holiday) paid holiday
- Company discount & high street shopping discount scheme
- Pension and sick scheme after probation period
- Training, PPE & Uniform provided
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
Please contact Cara on 01225 709494 to discuss this role. A CV will be required for consideration.
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change