Job Reference: MESRC2403F
Salary: £10.70-11.92 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Bailey Employment Services are looking to recruit Reach Truck Operatives to work on morning & afternoon (not rotating) shifts for our Bowerhill based client. No experience is necessary (you MUST possess the relevant licence) as the client is looking for people with the right attitude over aptitude and full, ongoing training will be provided.
- You will be working within a Warehouse, ensuring that the Assembly line is always kept fully stocked to ensure furniture is assembled throughout your shift with minimal disruption.
- You will be moving of finished goods within the Warehouse.
- These roles may involve other duties as part of your working day, within other parts of the assembly process.
Hours & Pay;
- Monday to Friday single shifts/not rotating
- 06 00 to 14 00 paying £10.70 per hour after 12 weeks
- 14 00 to 22 00 paying £11.92 per hour after 12 weeks
Other benefits of working for Bailey Employment include;
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holidays)
- Weekly pay
- Pension contribution
- Online payslips
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
Please call Amber on 01225 709494 for more info on this job role
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change