Job Reference: MESRC00039
Salary: £23.59-26.15 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Referencable Work History or Experience
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Our market leading Trowbridge based manufacturing client are looking to recruit an experienced Health & Safety Manager to work alongside their Factory management team.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role previously, be educated to Graduate or similar level within Science or Engineering and possess a current NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent.
- You will report to the Factory Manager and will have 1 person reporting into yourself.
- You will be directly responsible for Compliance, the company's Health & Safety programme, investigations into accidents and will be the main point of contact regards Health & Safety to any external bodies.
- You will also work on facilities management for the site - buildings, cleaning, general upkeep etc.
- You will also have experience in delivering similar based projects and be able to deliver Health & Safety training internally.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
For further information please call Shaun on 01225 709494