Job Reference: GOBAR01
Salary: £12.50-15.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are looking for a Class 1 driver for night trunk work for our client based in Howden. Start times can vary from approx. 17.30 to 21.00 depending on the trunk route assigned for the week.
The work is on nights Monday to Friday.
£12.50 per hour increasing to £15 after 10 hours. Applicants must have a minimum of 6 months class 1 experience and no more than 9 points for minor offences.
Applicants must be prepared to work in accordance with the client’s strict code of Safe Systems of Work.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 28 days paid annual leave pro-rata for PAYE (Inclusive of statutory holiday).
- DQC - Driver Qualification Card
- Digi Card – Driver Card
- Licence entitlement – Category CE
- Overtime available
- Own transport required
- Weekly pay with a week in hand
- Good understanding of Tachograph rules and regulations
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change