Job Reference: GOHGVKFR
Salary: £11-16.50 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Bailey Employment Services Ltd is an agency recruitment agency advertising this vacancy on behalf of our client.
Our client operates a fleet of articulated class 1 vehicles for curtain-sider work from their depot in Howden. Work is planned for Tramping on days Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday work & run back. Sunday starts are available on driver preference basis The client has depots situated throughout the UK so most runs involve good distance driving.
- Top spec trucks & trailers
- All trucks equipped with fridges & microwaves
- £25.00 night out allowance (tax free) paid per night
- All overnight parking paid
- Industry leading compliance
Job Types: Full-time ongoing with possible permanent position offer.
Salary: £11.00-£16.50 per hour (Weekly paid with a week in hand).
- Driving a Goods Vehicle: 2 years (required)
- CE driving entitlement on UK licence
- Driver CPC (required)
- Digi tacho card required
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C+E
- Overtime Available
- Own transport required
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change