Job Reference: GOHGVOFF2
Salary: £14-20.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Weekend Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
HGV CLASS 1 DRIVER DAY WORK WITH SOME NIGHTS OUT OR TRAMPING
Bailey Employment Services is an employment agency advertising on behalf of our client.
We are recruiting for work starting in February 2022 for a HGV CE driver with some nights out or full tramping Monday to Friday, to operate from Goole carrying out bespoke plate glass deliveries in specialized trailers. This is regular, full week ongoing work.
Early morning starts required. Deliver the product to the client and return empty, re-load for tomorrow. This is clean, easy work with very minimal physical work involved.
The client can accommodate either day drivers with occasional nights out or full blown trampers Monday to Friday/Saturday.
***ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED REGARDLESS OF EXPERIENCE & LENGTH OF TIME SINCE PASSING YOUR CE TEST.***
*WORK STARTS FEBRUARY*HGV CLASS 1 DRIVER SOME NIGHTS OUT OR TRAMPING*
No DR or DD endorsements please. ALL applicants will be considered as training will be provided.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 28 days paid annual leave pro-rata for PAYE (Inclusive of statutory holiday).
- DQC - Driver Qualification Card
- Digi Card – Driver Card
- Licence entitlement – Category CE
- Overtime available
- Own transport required
- Weekly pay with a week in hand
- Good understanding of Tachograph rules and regulations
- Training Provided
- Weekend work
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C+E
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change