Job Reference: GOCOM2041
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Main purpose of job: Working as part of a team to deliver high quality and efficient fabrication and conversion of vehicles. Our client is currently looking for a mechanical fitter to join their team who has experience working with air suspension systems. The ideal candidate will also preferably have previous vehicle fitting experience or have transferable skills in joining, this is not however required.
- Working with sir suspension systems
- Previous Joining or fitting experience, preferable but not required
- Good attention to detail
- Working well under pressure and to dead lines
- Working independently or as part of a team
Job role will also include, if you have previous vehicle fitting experience:
- Working as part of a team to deliver high quality and efficient fabrication and conversion of vehicles.
- Preparation of vehicles for installation of various vehicle-based equipment.
- Working from drawings and using own initiative to carry out the conversion to the specifications.
- Measuring, drilling and preparation of equipment for installation.
- Removal and refitting of interior and exterior trims, light mechanical work.
- Working with a variety of consumable materials, sealants, panel wipes, glues, aerosol paints
- Working with a range of hand and power tools
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we regret that we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
Call Danielle on 01405 780 380