Job Reference: MESRC00032
Salary: £16.83 per hour
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is a specialist in M+E fit out & refurbishment, working throughout the UK.
They are looking for a Site Supervisor to join their Melksham based team, covering the South & M4 corridor on a permanent basis.
The role would suit someone who is equally comfortable being on-site managing contractors, attending client meetings and is looking for career progression.
Due to the nature of the industry the candidate must be willing to travel and spend time away, as projects dictate.
The ideal candidate must be able to work under pressure, to deadlines and be proactive in the delivery of projects on time. You must also be a self-starter who is comfortable working independently or as part of a project team.
Location: Sites are National but heavily concentrated along the M4 corridor and South.
- OTE £35,000 salary
- Company pension & private health care available following one year with company
- 20 days holiday per year + public holidays
- Company van
- Mobile phone & laptop also provided
Main Duties will consist of (but not exhaustive of):
- Be the lead site contact on-site for all project stakeholders
- Support the project manager with the planning & resourcing of sub contract labour
- Liaise with site contractors
- Manage site paperwork & Inductions
- Maintain H&S processes
- Track site progress against programme
- Attend site meetings
- Ensure quality is maintained on site and as per programme schedule
- Health & Safety qualification (minimum SSSTS, SMSTS preferred)
- First Aid qualification
- Understanding of risk & method statements, asbestos, COSHH & CDM2015
- Understanding of project management processes
- Good management skills
- 18th Edition wiring regs – preferred
- Electrical or Mechanical back ground.
- PC literate - MS word, MS excel & MS project is desirable
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
For further information please call Shaun on 01225 709494