Job Reference: GO972
Salary: £7.83 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our Client is a recognised player in the food production industry who is currently looking for number of packers to work in their fast-paced packing department.
Successful candidates should:
• Have their own transport
• Be fully flexible with working hours
• Be available to work long shifts if business needs require it
• Have a strong work ethic and can commit to 5 days a week including some weekends
• Available to do work on a rota basis.
• Have previous experience in a similar fast paced environment
• Good written and verbal English.
Hours of work are 6am – 2pm, 5 out of 7 days a week, genuine opportunity for permanent position.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days after submitting your application, please presume your application has not been successful.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)