Job Reference: GO971
Salary: £7.83 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
Our Client is a recognised player in the food production industry who is currently looking for number of pickers to work in their fast-paced picking department.
The hours of work will be 6pm - 2am, 3-4 nights week.
Successful candidates should:
- Have their own transport
- Be fully flexible with working hours
- Be available to work long shifts if business needs require it
- Have a strong work ethics and can commit to 5 days a week working week including some weekends.
- Available to do work on rota basis.
- Preferably hold the experience of a role in a similar environment.
This role is linked to production bonus which will be available to you after successful completion of 12 week probation period, genuine opportunity for permanent position earning £10/11ph.
Due to high volume of applicants, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days after submitting your application, please presume your application has not been successful.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)