Job Reference: GODB01
Salary: £7.83 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our Client is a recognised player in the food production industry who is currently looking for number of packers to work in their fast-paced packing department. Successful candidates should:
- Have their own transport
- Be fully flexible with working hours
- Be available to work long shifts if business needs require it
- Have a strong work ethic and can commit to 5 days a week including some weekends
- Available to do work on a rota basis.
- Have previous experience in a similar environment
- Good written and verbal English.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days after submitting your application, please presume your application has not been successful.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Own transport required
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Weekend Work
Call Dace on 01405 780380 or emai firstname.lastname@example.org