Job Reference: MEEM203
Salary: £9.20 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our Westbury based client are recruiting for Production Operatives to work on an ongoing, full time basis. Previous experience in a manufacturing position is preferred but not essential as full training will be given, but proven reliability within previous roles is essential. Due to start times, having own transport would also be of benefit as it may not suit those reliant on public transport. This role can become permanent for the right candidates.
Duties and requirements include;
- General production work in a physically demanding environment
- Potentially loading and unloading of items
Candidates are required to work a static shift of 0645 - 1630. At present, these hours are reduced but this will be the required working hours.
Rate of pay is £9.20 per hour, which will be reviewed upon completion of a successful probationary period.
Other benefits of working for Baileys include;
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holidays)
- Weekly pay
- Pension contribution
- Online payslips
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
Please contact Emilio on 01225 709494 to discuss vacancy further. A CV will be required for consideration.
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change