Job Reference: MESRC0909P
Salary: £8.72-9.62 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: On Target Earnings (OTE)
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Bailey Employment Limited, are looking to appoint an outstanding Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our existing and successful Industrial team based in Melksham.
- Trainee Recruitment Consultants that join the company will be rewarded with a basic salary of £18,000, plus an excellent commission scheme, after full training
- First year earnings are expected to be in the region of £20,000, second year £22,000 plus
- Pension Scheme
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Industry leading training - Advanced Diploma in Recruitment Practice
- Professionally recognised credentials - designated letters after your name
- Lifestyle Benefits package with unbeatable discounts and offers on hotels, insurance and energy bills
- Initially you will be entitled to 30 days paid holiday per annum, rising to 33 days after a year’s employment inclusive of statutory holidays
- Personal Development:
- We have an industry leading training and development programme offering extensive structured ongoing support. We are committed to fulfilling your potential and provide an outstanding opportunity for career development. Your personal development will begin by completing our internal foundation and recruitment programmes.
To be a successful Recruitment Consultant, you will definitely need to be self-motivated to achieve agreed targets and have a professional approach to working in a team environment. A key aspect will be your continued drive to succeed within a competitive market place. Applicants with exposure to the Warehousing or Distribution sectors are preferred but this isn't essential. Applicants coming from a proven telesales or telephone based customer service background are preferred due to the nature of the job role.
Bailey Employment Services Ltd is much more than just another agency; we are one of the very few multi-disciplined agencies who are able to offer you the complete recruitment solution. Established in 1984, Bailey Employment Services Ltd is one of the country's leading independent recruitment organisations.
Hours of Work:
A Recruitment Consultants' working week will consist of 40 hours plus 1 hour’s lunch break each day. To apply please follow the online instructions. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
For further information please call Shaun on 01225 709494, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm