Job Reference: GOCOM2043
Salary: £8.50-12.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Proven practical skills or on completion of a Skills Test
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Telemarketer to contribute in generating sales for our company. Your main responsibility will be generating business leads over the phone
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have strong people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products and services over the phone.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers to then be followed up by the sales team.
- Contact potential to inform them about a product or service
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements
- Create appointments with potential prospects
- Direct prospects to the sales team
- Enter and update customer information
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Previous experience in sales or customer service would be beneficial in this role as well as previous admin experience.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Computer literate with knowledge of relevant computer programs and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent communication
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we regret that we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
Call Danielle on 01405 780 380