Job Reference: MEHGV0601H
Salary: £10.10-12.02 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Referencable Work History or Experience
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
We are looking to recruit a Traffic Office Clerk for our busy Melksham distribution client.
PERMANENT JOB OPPORTUNITY
Experience in a similar role is essential.
The role will include but is not limited to, collating and sharing documentation with freight forwarders and custom agents, checking accuracy of the documents and minimising risk of delays at port.
You will be expected to work with different departments to gather the correct information and documentation, these departments will include but not limited to, Warehousing, Finance, Customer Care and Purchasing plus external freight forwarders.
We will be looking for individuals who are keen learn and learn quickly, like working in a busy environment and work well as part of a team. You must be well organised and have an eye for detail be computer literate and have good communication skills.
- Gathering and obtaining the correct export documentation
- Checking the accuracy of customs entries and communicating with agents
- Ensuring the smooth transport of goods through customs to final destination
Hours and pay;
- £21,000 - £25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Monday to Friday
- 0900 - 1730 (hours can be flexible)
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
For further information please call Ryan on 01225 709494, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change