Job Reference: GOTTC01
Salary: £8.72 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
This position is being advertised by Bailey Employment Services Ltd who is operating as a recruitment agency.
Our client is looking for a Trainee Transport Clerk for their busy transport office on the outskirts of Goole. This is a perfect opportunity for a self-motivated individual looking to embark on a career within the transport industry.
Previous transport experience is not required as full training will be given, however the following skills are essential:
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- IT literate – working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Good geographical knowledge
- Highly motivated
The role will require occasions to work outdoors in all weather conditions so applicants must be fully flexible with both office based and outdoor duties.
Working 40 hours a week Monday to Friday with occassional weekends.
This is a temp to perm position for the right candidate.
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we regret that we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period