Job Reference: GOCOM2025
Salary: £8.21 per hour
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is currently hiring for the position of Vehicle Body Builder due to an increase in demand, to help with the work load. This is a permanent position for the right candidate and provides a great career opportunity.
The ideal candidate will preferably have experience in vehicle fitting/refurbishment or as a mechanic, this is a role with training provided so if you are starting out within these roles, this is the perfect job to transfer your skills.
Job role will include but will not be limited to:
- Working as part of a team to deliver a high quality end product
- Working from drawings to carry out builds to the specifications.
- Measuring, drilling and preparation of equipment.
- Working with a variety of consumable materials
- Working with a range of hand and power tools
- Working in vehicle building preferred but not necessary as training would be given
- Good attention to detail
- Working well under pressure and to dead lines
- Working independently or as part of a team
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we regret that we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
Call Danielle on 01405 780 380