Job Reference: GOCOM2039
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Main purpose of job: Working as part of a team to deliver high quality and efficient fabrication and conversion of vehicles.
The ideal candidate will have previous Coach Building experience or have transferable skills in joining or fitting work.
If you have experience performing vehicle interior strip downs and rebuilds this is the perfect job for you with a company that is growing it’s business. If you have completed interior rebuilds on buses, trains or coaches, you will have transferable skills so please apply.
Job role will include but will not be limited to:
- Working as part of a team to deliver high quality and efficient fabrication and conversion of vehicles.
- Preparation of vehicles for installation of various vehicle-based equipment.
- Working from drawings and using own initiative to carry out the conversion to the specifications.
- Measuring, drilling and preparation of equipment for installation.
- Removal and refitting of interior and exterior trims, light mechanical work.
- Working with a variety of consumable materials, sealants, panel wipes, glues, aerosol paints
- Working with a range of hand and power tools
- Working in coach-building preferred but not necessary as training would be given
- Previous Joining or fitting experience
- Good attention to detail
- Working well under pressure and to dead lines
- Working independently or as part of a team
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we regret that we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
Call Danielle on 01405 780 380