Job Reference: GOOP45
Salary: £8.91 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Bailey Employment Services Ltd are recruiting for a temporary Warehouse Operative for our client based in Goole.
Our client supply fitness equipment all around Europe with carefully selected industry-leading brands for the past 25 years. Our clients work with retailers such as Amazon, Ebay and Argos.
- 5 days a week
- Monday-Friday 8am till 5pm
- £8.91 per hour
- Ensure orders are processed efficiently and that the delivery of orders meets the customer expectations in terms of both timescales and requirements
- High level of care and accuracy in the picking and despatching of all orders
- Take part in accurate and periodic cycle counts and stock takes
- Deal with inbound vehicles in line with instructions given by the warehouse manager and supervisor
- Load distribution vehicles in a safe and presentable manner, ensuring accuracy with all paperwork
- Ensure returns are processed efficiently on receipt
- High level of care and accuracy in the processing of returns, ensuring that returns are processed and prepared ready for re-sale
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using correct methods and tools.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Ensure good communication and coordination with internal departments
- Assist other team members as necessary
- Responsible for your own health & safety and watching out for the health & safety of others, report any concerns immediately to warehouse supervisor or manager
- Maintain the company image / profile, strive for outstanding service.
- Support warehouse supervisor with all day-to-day tasks
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management in order to suit the needs of the business
- Clear communication skills - verbal and written and via telephone
- A calm, level-headed approach, flexibility and versatility
- Physically fit as a considerable amount of lifting is required
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adaptability and able to multi-task.
- An ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- High level of professional conduct
- Free onsite parking
- Free tea and coffee
- Only temporary to start with but possible permanent position after 12 weeks
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
Call Billy or Leanne on 01405780380
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change