Job Reference: GOOP78
Salary: £11.79 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Bailey Employment Services Ltd are recruiting on behalf of their client who is a global leader in speciality chemicals.
Our client currently has an excellent opportunity for a Warehouse Operative to join their team at their new, state of the art site based in Goole. The role involves working as part of a team to perform various warehouse duties, operating robotic aids to assist the process.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established international company that has a long and proud history in East Yorkshire. A company that cares not only about its employees, but the environment too! A company where you’re not just a number.
As a business, it’s important to our client that they find the best person for the job and that you have the best opportunity to succeed in the role. You will have a strong work ethic and a proven background in a warehouse environment, you’ll be a strong team player and can use your own initiative.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive hourly rate of £11.79 per hour
- Overtime opportunities if you want it, although there’s no pressure to work more than basic hours if you don’t want
- Excellent shift pattern of 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday
- Flexitime as and when you need it
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Free lunch in the on-site canteen
- Free hot and cold drinks, fresh fruit and biscuits
- Access to modern and comfortable break out and wellbeing rooms
- Working in an outstanding, clean, and high-tech environment
- Free parking (or walking distance if you live locally)
This is a temporary position, however we are only looking for candidates who are looking for a long term.
We look forward to your application!
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
Call Billy or Leanne on 01405780380
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change