Job Reference: GOWOP2
Salary: £10-10.50 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Bailey Employment Services Ltd are currently recruiting for a number of roles for their reputable client based in Howden Dyke.
- Warehouse / Production Operative (Days), 7am to 3.30pm, £10 per hour increasing to £10.50 per hour after 12 weeks
- Overtime available paid at £15 per hour 40 hours a week
- The working days will be Monday to Saturday on a 6-week rota basis.
- Flexibility is needed to work additional hours when the demands of the business require.
- Free onsite parking
- Immediate starts
- Genuine permanent position for the right candidates after 12 weeks service
The main responsibilities will include working as part of a warehouse team with a designated department (assembly, Goods in, MSU E- PICKS and production) to see through the manufacturing of kitchen components, stock, and units, picking and packing of stock and loading and dispatch of complete orders.
This is a varied role so flexibility is required as you will be involved in a variety of tasks which may differ from day to day.
****These are temp to perm positions, please only apply if you are interested in looking for long term work****
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change