Job Reference: MEIND00098
Salary: £9.43-11.92 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Bailey Employment Services are looking to recruit Warehouse Operatives to work on afternoon shifts for our Bowerhill based home & office furniture manufacturing client. No experience is necessary as the client is looking for people with the right attitude over aptitude and full, ongoing training will be provided. Candidates that display the right behaviours and attitudes have the potential to be considered for any future permanent opportunities with our client.
- You will be working within a Warehouse, ensuring that the Assembly line is always kept fully stocked to ensure furniture is assembled throughout your shift with minimal disruption.
- You will be working moving of finished goods within the Warehouse.
- These roles may involve other duties as part of your working day, within other parts of the assembly process.
Hours & Pay;
- Monday to Thursday = 14 00 to 22 00. Friday = 12 00 to 20 00
- £9.43 per hour, leading to £11.92 after 12 weeks
- £13.54 for hours worked after 7.5 hours daily Monday to Friday
- £12.32 for hours worked on Saturday
Other benefits of working for Bailey Employment include;
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holidays)
- Weekly pay
- Pension contribution
- Online payslips
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
Please contact Emilio on 01225 709494 for more information.