Job Reference: MESRC2403A
Salary: £9.85-11.63 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our very well established Melksham based client are looking for Warehouse Operatives to join their friendly & long-serving team. No experience is necessary as full training will be given on arrival. Candidates must be flexible and reliable. This will be working in a purpose built and very clean environment, with an excellent staff canteen & chill-out area with free tea and coffee plus onsite parking.
- Working within a manufacturing environment with light, simple duties available within the Warehouse & Assembly areas
- You MUST be able to work on a set 14 00 to 22 00 shift, Monday to Friday
- You MUST be able to get to & from Melksham for this shift, Monday to Friday
Hours & Pay;
- Candidates are required to work on the 14 00 to 22 00 shift (37.5 HPW).
- The hourly rate for this position is £9.85
- £11.63 after 12 continuous weeks work.
Other benefits of working for Bailey Employment include;
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holidays)
- Weekly pay
- Pension contribution
- Online payslips
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Overtime Available
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
For further information please call Amber on 01225 709494, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change